Tour Membership Fee
Before any player is able to participate in a NGJG tournament, he/she must register as an NGJG Tour member. Upon registering, you will be required to pay the $95 annual membership fee (per player). This membership fee provides players with tournament access through the end of the calendar year for which he/she has registered, a tee gift and other NGJG items, and an invitation to parent/child events and our year-end banquet. The membership fee must be received prior to participating in your first event.
Tournament Entry Fees
Players will be required to pay an entry fee when registering for each tournament. The entry fee varies based on age division and number of holes played.
- Boys 8 & Under, 9-10, and 11-12 Age Divisions (9 holes) = $49
- Boys 12-13 and 14-18 Age Divisions (18 holes) = $68
- Girls 8-11 Age Division (9 holes) = $49
- Girls 11-14 and 15-18 Age Divisions (18 holes) = $68
- Boys 8 & Under, 9-10 and 11-12 Age Divisions (18 holes) = $95
- Boys 12-13 and 14-18 Age Divisions (36 holes) = $130
- Girls 8-11 Age Division (18 holes) = $95
- Girls 11-14 and 15-18 Age Divisions (36 holes) = $130
The deadline to enter for all events is typically at 9:00am TWO DAYS prior to the 1st Round of the Tournament. All tournament registrations and entry fees MUST be submitted online through your BlueGolf membership account. Entries WILL NOT be accepted by mail, phone, text, email, drop off, etc.
Withdrawals & Fee Transfers
All requests to withdraw must be received by a NGJG staff member via text message or email, no later than 9:00am TWO DAYS prior to the 1st Round of the Tournament. A player that withdraws may transfer their entry fee to a future tournament; however, transfers will not be issued if a player withdraws after the deadline.
Any credits or transfers due to inclement weather will be decided on a case-by-case basis. If a tournament is shortened, but final results are posted and prizes are awarded, there will be no adjustments.